At the risk of skewing the figures and compounding the apparent popularity of these posts, some of the most popular posts over the last 18 months are listed below. You'll notice how I prefix the title of SAS-related posts with "NOTE:" but don't do so for more generic topics.
- Radical Action for Radical Times (1089 views)
- Dashboards & Scorecards: What To Measure (1057 views)
- Project Plans in Excel - Tracking to Completion (962 views)
- NOTE: Quick Comments in Enhanced Editor and EG (908 views)
- NOTE: "SAS Talks" Has a Home (818 views)
- NOTE: Marking Time with Enterprise Guide (795 views)
For those interested in statistics and figures, we have made a total of 205 posts (206 if you include this one); Sitemeter tells us that we've had a total of 9,673 visits to the home page (262 of which were last week alone). The 300 subscribers comprise 156 email subscribers plus 144 RSS subscribers.
Please keep visiting and keep commenting. And don't forget to encourage your colleagues to take a look and subscribe too: either by getting automatic emails, using RSS, or following our Twitterstream (@aratcliffeuk).